Don't think this has anything to do with moving the virtual machine. Just a coincidence.

I had no need to go into the Internet options until now since things were fine. I still have not resolved this.

I have 3 accounts, one is the primary which has the issue, the other two are ok. Once I press the button on the primary account, I get the "not responding" message. About half the time, if I press VO left or right and wait, I will land on the next/previous item. Its painful.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
 --John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

   I moved the virtual machine folder out of Documents to a different location which was successful.

   Then to System Settings Internet to add Desktop and Documents to iCloud Drive. I get the "Not Responding" message. Other options in Settings are fine. If I wait long enough, I can navigate to the next item in the scroll area. Its been ages since I did this so please refresh my memory and tell me what item I need to click on. Then I can wait and hopefully address this. Thanks.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
  --John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

list.