One thing I will say about this iCloud thing.  I initiated the move of this 59
gB folder and it’s taking forever to even begin.  I realize moving 59GB,
essentially downloading it, will take a long time.  But it’s amazing that it’s
still saying “Preparing to move…” after at least fifteen minutes.  I wonder how
long I should wait before stopping this and moving the files using Sneaker net
from my Windows machine via thumb drive to my Mac and deleting the whole mess
from iCloud.

Thoughts?

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com