Hi Lorie, if this helps you. If it says spectrum mobile, it is connected to a
spectrum Wi-Fi. It is not connected to your LTE. And as I see it, he can't even
delete those networks. It will connect to these hotspots as long as you have
spectrum mobile service. I've had it connect a few times when I've been in
certain places. And the only thing to avoid it, is to turn off your Wi-Fi when
you're in a range of one of these.
Joseph Hudson

EmailFaceTime/iMessage
jhud7...@twc.com