Andrew,
The app's interface is a bit funky but I did find the settings link. Nothing about a profile.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
 -Helen Keller
My e-Mail:
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 10/13/2023 1:07 AM, 'Andrew Lamanche' via MacVisionaries wrote:
When I installed fastmail app on my iphone, I found a link in the app “applications setings and guides” or something similar.  I tapped it and started reading through the various instructions and guides. One of them was on how to set up fastmail for iphone.  It’s there I found the link to download profile, which once installed generated the right password for fastmail.

Good luck

Andrew