It's not. It's still called Alex.

On 12/2/2023 4:35 PM, Lorie McCloud wrote:
still. looking for Alex. I did follow your instructions. would it be in siri compact voice 1 or 2? I’m sure it’s not elloquence.

thanks.

On Dec 1, 2023, at 8:06 PM, Steve Matzura <numb...@noisynotes.com> wrote:

To download more voices for VoiceOver:

1. Open your Mac's System Preferences.
2. Select Accessibility>Spoken Content:
3. Click on the system voice:
4. On the menu that appears, scroll the bottom and click on Manage Voices...
5. A list of extra downloadable voices will appear. ...
6. The voices will now be downloaded.
list end