From: E.T. <ancient.ali...@icloud.com>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2023 12:51 PM
To: M. Taylor <markthew...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mark's Update to iOS and iPad OS 17.2: An Extremely Positive
Experience

    Even tvOS? My workaround was to download a TV show then use the Computer
app. I had first the watched/unwatched options in the Mac's TV app. The only
drawback to this is having to turn on  the TV app on the Mac.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
  -Helen Keller
My e-Mail:
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 12/15/2023 11:07 AM, M. Taylor wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Okay, I updated all of my devices, including my Apple TV boxes to
> their respective latest versions of the OS.
>
> I am absolutely stunned to report that after testing virtually every
> aspect of all of my must-have native and third-party apps, I have not
> yet encountered a bug.
>
> And, as painful as it is for me to admit, I think Apple has done a
> splendid job with the new version of the native TV app for iOS, iPad
> OS and, yes, dare I say it, even TV OS.
>
> I also updated my Apple Watch Series 7 to Watch OS 10.  Again, I can
> not find a bug.
>
> In fact, the hap tic time works consistently using the same gestures
> I've used since the feature was introduced many years ago.
>
> I have not yet had the opportunity to use a Braille display with the
> latest OS so cannot comment on that aspect of the OS.
>
> However, I will say that all of the VoiceOver glitches that I
> experienced, when having two active E SIM cards installed, has been
> completely resolved.
>
> Speaking only for myself, I am absolutely delighted with iOS 17.2.  I
> am running the OS on my beloved 1GB iPhone 14 Pro Max.
>
> Before installing the OS I:
>
> 1.
> Made a full backup of the device on my beloved Windows 10 PC with the
> latest version of iTunes.
>
> 2.
> Backed up the device to iCloud.
>
> 3.
> Closed every app via the App Switcher.
>
> 4.
> Disconnected any non-crucial devices from my primary network.
>
> 5.
> Disconnected all of the sub-networks from the primary network.
>
> 6.
> Rebooted the device, twice, and allowed it to sit idle for 2-minutes.
> This insures that the device has full acquisition of the network.
>
> 7.
> Downloaded and install the OS, OTA (over the air).
>
> Mark

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/000201da313c%2410527890%2430f769b0%24%40gmail.com.