Hi Ian, Have you found a way to use the software Logitech provides to customize the keyboard? I was hoping I could do things like allow function keys to not require use of FN, but after downloading and installing the software I’m finding it just about impossible to use with any screen reader.
Thanks, Pete From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Ian Robinson Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2023 7:23 AM To: List Macvisionaries <[email protected]> Subject: Re: Switching Between Devices On Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard Hi Pete, Using a Logitech K780, I can switch between devices using either F1, F2 or F3. If I’m switching from my Windows laptop, then I need to hold down the FN key with the Function key. If I’m switching from my iPhone back to the laptop, then I can just press the Function key on its own. HTH. Ian On 26 Dec 2023, at 20:35, [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> wrote: Hi everyone, I picked up a Logitech K585 Bluetooth keyboard that I was hoping would help me switch between my PC, Mac and iPhone. I’m not seeing any difficulty getting the devices connected, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to use those “Easy-Switch” buttons to move between the devices. If anyone has this or a similar keyboard, could you tell me how I would switch among devices? The manual talks about Easy Switch Channel 1 and Channel 2, but I’m a bit confused. Thanks for any help, Pete De Vasto -- The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/020801da383a%24ffa67a90%24fef36fb0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/020801da383a%24ffa67a90%24fef36fb0%24%40gmail.com. -- The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/23245378-03F9-4419-B414-37C9F7271E7C%40hotmail.co.uk <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/23245378-03F9-4419-B414-37C9F7271E7C%40hotmail.co.uk?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> . -- The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: [email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/010a01da3904%248af2a0a0%24a0d7e1e0%24%40gmail.com.
