Well, since we are talking about windows here, let me see if I can sneak in a
completely off-topic question. I don’t want to go with virtualization. These
days it’s probably inexpensive enough just to buy a cheap laptop or some kind
of windows machine. Here’s the question, can anybody recommend something
inexpensive And functional running windows, it’s not gonna be a power machine
for me really just a novelty so I can play around with windows and windows
apps. Any suggestions welcome. Thank you
Sent from my IPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/CF30049E-E467-4213-AC66-9E20BD1F0455%40gmail.com.