I agree. And not to mention the fact that just because most businesses use it,
that slowly the culture of networking is changing how business is done. I am
much better at editing and formatting my docs than I ever was on windows and
had used windows for several long years before that. My adequacy on the mac is
supreme for me personally so being forced to use a product because the masses
use it doesn't make my lack of use a negative skill. It just means I'm better
with other programmes that do the same job. Computer skills is computer skills
at the end of the day, isn't it?