Keep in mind, that the Apple Insider article was comparing a 15” MacBook Air,
to the 14” M3 MacBook Pro.
The 13” MacBook Air would be lighter and smaller, and can be configured the
same as the 15” used for comparison in the article.  :)

- Brad -

On Mar 15, 2024, at 07:50, 'Donna Goodin' via MacVisionaries