Hi,

I tried Guided Photo Pro, and it said up and left a bit. But then I moved it so
much that it apparently got confused, and so I just shut it down because I had
a really hard time getting feedback.

I guess that, either my face is so beautiful that the application is just
stunned by my beauty, or I'm so damned ugly that it wants to just shut down on
me. or I just suck at using a camera. Hopefully, it's the latter. :)

Well, that just goes to show I can't use cameras anyway. So I won't bother
again. I was hoping the camera might be a bit better than it is, but really, it
doesn't matter. I'll never use OCR on a phone, anyway, regardless if it's eight
megapixels. At least, not yet.

Regards,
Nco
Skype: Kvalme