Jeez, we have nine different Apple products in our house and collectively they
don't add up to $17,000. I'd be afraid of such a beast as nothing I do with a
computer could possibly warrant that much power. So, if I had that sort of
money, I suppose I would keep my current stuff and put a big down payment on
the Lexus cross-over which fits our lifestyle of fishing, camping, hunting,
traveling long distances with two dogs and is a bit bigger and a lot more
comfortable than our seven year old toyota Matrix.

Happy Hacking,
cdh