Hi,

Depending on your iTunes importing preferences, you may not be asked to import
a CD. If not, VO-right to the "Import CD" button, and hit it. You should be on
your way.

If you prefer to configure your importing settings further, however, do hit the
"Import settings" button. You can set options such as bit rate, format, etc.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
Skype: Kvalme