Hi. I always use vo and F. It usually takes me to the right place, but
doesn't always let me VO arrow around until I've done a say all
command (vo A). In fact, it's great with gmail, when I've opened a
conversation/thread: I just search for the phrase 'show original',
then it takes me to the start of a message area. I usually lock the VO
keys with VO and semicolon, then do the find with just the letter F,
type in the phrase and press enter. Then Iget taken to the start of
the message area, so I can just press the letter A to read to end.
When the message is finished, I just type the letter G to find the
next occurrence of the phrase, and A to read to end. This works really
well for skimming through gmail conversations. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thuy