Excellent!
Just what I required.
Thanks.
Karen

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, Scott Howell wrote:

You will want to go read a little and familiarize yourself with the gestures.
The URL is http://www.apple.com/accessibility/iphone/vision.html and you can
have VoiceOver turned on by going to settings, general, accessibility, and then
VOiceOver. To make it easier for them to turn it on/off, they may wish to
consider setting the triple home click to toggle VO on/off. SO, no matter how
difficult the gestures etc. they can return the phone to the standard interface.