why can't you hijack and record multiple sources? If you navigate to each
source, press Command-h and then command-r, that should do the trick. It works
for me with no problem. There is a means to create an aggregate device in OS X
and then just hijack and record the one aggregate device. Haven't tried it
myself but I hear it's pretty simple.

HTH

Slau