From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Mustill-Rose
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 8:21 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: an Imac and voiceover?

What I meant was that tiger was the first os that had vo built into
it, so tiger would be the least you would have to put on there.

Leopard requires a 800mhz cpu, which from memory would be a g4 so if I
am correct, leopard will not run on it.

Also, I was under the impresssion that pro tools was only accessible
with outspoken which in turn only worked under os 9x? e.g. Nothing
newer than what you currently have.

Anyone mind confirming the g3 / g4 boundry?