Hi,
For some strange reason some of my system speech, not VO but other speech has
stopped working. For example, Adium no longer announces messages as they arrive
or who signed in etc, but the clock seems to work, it still speaks on the half
hour. The message that some program needs my attention is also gone. I have
tried to see if there's something wrong in the system settings, but there seems
to be nothing amiss there. All the appropriate controls appear to be activated,
so nothing needs to be turned on.
What am i doing wrong here?
All my other sounds seem to work, it's just the speech, or rather parts thereof
that don't work.
/Krister