Hello Apple Family,

As the subject line suggests, I would like to have my BrailleLite Millennium
serve as a Braille display on my MacBook.

For those of you who may be too young to remember, the Millennium is an old
Serial bus device.  Be that as it may, using a USB to Serial adaptor cable,
the device works perfectly on any Windows computer.

In doing some research, I have discovered that there are many people using
USB to Serial adaptor cables to connect various Serial devices such as
weather stations and printers to Snow Leopard with complete success.  The
trick, it seems, is to locate an adaptor with the correct Snow Leopard
drivers.  This I can do.

So, assuming I can get the correct cable, any thoughts on if VoiceOver will
recognize the BrailleLite?

Any thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated.

Mark

ANNOUNCING THE SECRET LIFE OF MARK MARCUS LIVE CALL-IN TALK SHOW!!!
In each episode, join Mark, along with invited guests, as he explores the
world in which we live and the world which lives within us.  As you listen
or participate in a family-friendly, no-holds-barred discussion, you will
find yourself being drawn deeper and deeper into the mystery, majesty, and
wonder that is The Secret Life of Mark Marcus.

You can listen and participate via telephone, an Internet-enabled computer,
or Smartphone application.  No need to sign up on a website or be required
to enter any pin codes.  Just join in and let your voice be heard around the
world.  To listen or participate via phone just dial (724-898-1193 during
the show's scheduled time.  That's all there is to it.

Sign Up To Receive Text-Message Alerts When The Show Is Live!!

Can't listen live?  No problem, download/listen to past episodes on demand,
at your convenience.  For more information including an audio PROMO for the
next scheduled episode, show times, the ability to listen or participate via
computer and more, go to:
http://candleshore.com/secrets
Let's Make A Joyful Noise, Together!!!

"Express yourself completely, then keep quiet."
"He who stands on tiptoe doesn't stand firm.  She who rushes ahead doesn't
go far.  He who tries to shine dims his own light.  She who defines herself
can't know who she really is.  He who has power over others can't empower
himself.  She who clings to her work will create nothing that endures."
(Lao Tzu)

For infinite knowledge, go to:
candleshoreblog.com