From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Cody Hurst
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:37 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: request for the logic scripts

Hmmm, seems after reading some of the readme file seems like ther are a lot of
commands that do complex things but I'm not really seeing simple commands like
to start recording from an input source...I guess I might figure that out once
logic is installed. Ah well, I'll look at it and figure it out later.

Thanks agian
Cody