On 30/05/2010, at 12:47 PM, Courtney Curran wrote:

> Hi,
> I was wondering if I could convert M4v files to audio files with Mpeg Stream
> Clip. I bought a movie from Itunes, and I just want the audio, if I can't use
> Mpeg Stream clip, is there an alternatie?

You certainly can extract the audio with mpeg streamclip. Not mp3, no, but
either aiff or m4a works fine. Just use the export audio option.

Once you've got an m4a file, you can probably use some other app to convert it
to mp3 if you need that. I do this all the time for video podcasts and such, if
I want to keep them.