Hello,
Confirmed here too. The fact that i can't flick left/right is no big issue for
me personally, but what is a bit more problematic is that if you have contacts
ranging over several screen pages, you can't flick up and down to show more
pages, that's not good. I wonder though if we should wait with our reports
until the new Iphone os comes out, as it seems that the problem is fixed there.
/Krister