Hi Søren,

I'm sure you have thought of this already when you mentioned the mouse and VO,
it made me think of something. Have you tried hitting VO shift space before
pasting the audio? Or maybe also trying VO F5 and then VO command F5? Just a
thought. I hope you get your project finished. I love Sound Forge and have used
it for years, but really love Amadeus. Have a great day.

Allison