From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Slau Halatyn
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 8:31 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: any news on pro tools?

Hi Gary,

There are a couple of ways to record enable, solo or mute tracks. One is by
selecting a given track and pressing keyboard shortcuts. Another is to navigate
through tracks and setting the individual controls as needed. For the most
part, plug-ins are accessible including third party plug-ins. One of the
testers did have a problem with G TR but Waves is apparently aware of the issue.

Slau