Word is not accessible on the Mac. You can thank Microsoft for this problem as
they have not seen fit to make the MS Office suite accessible. Oh and I suspect
they won't bother, but gee it would b nice if they did. GIve me another reason
to ditch windows at work.
Well I at least will have a new MBP next week with windows as a VM. My employer
sure is good to me. :)