Hi Courtney;

  If you're talking about the filter in Mail itself, yes, you can access your
junk mailbox.

  One very reliable way to get there is to go to your Mailboxes menu in the
menu bar and choose 'Go to.' This will bring up another menu of your current
mailboxes. Press enter on Junk and voila! you're there! HOpe this helps and do
have a lovely evening!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---