No you are not stupid, and just as you are entitled to your opinion, i am
entitled to try and find a solution. It's only advantageous to me as it allows
me to learn the intricacies of not only the garage band workflow but also of
applescript, which itself will lead me to figure a mental map on objective c.

I'm a curious person by nature and like to find things out, a detective work of
some sorts. And this brings me intuition and creativity.

And if somehow it can help others, then perfect. I don't like sitting my arse
just waiting for a fix. I like fixing things or finding ways to do things when
i buy a product So that it does what i want it to do.

Anyway i found some more solutions out of this so its all good

Cheers

Yuma DX®