I completely agree with you Mike! if one absolutely must use windows for work,
or what have you, window eyes seems like a great product and a viable
alternative to Jaws.  My experience with PC's is pretty limited at this point
(I've been exclusively a mac user for the past three years) but have heard good
things about window eyes rom others.
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower" Steve Jobs