I totally agree with this wish. I also would like the same possibility as in
Nambu, where you with a universal hot key can bring up a new tweet window
wherever you are, that is, you don't need to be in the program to bring up a
new tweet. On the other hand the Yorufukurou shortcut keys are good and you can
see a list of followers/following and you can add users. I do no longer know
what twitter client i want to use.
/Krister