Just wondering.
given it is facebooks problem on the site construction, not the browser, and given they have abandoned the workable facebook like door, at least according to the mac accessability newsletter I noticed, is anyone going to challengefacebook?
After all target got roasted, and there was nothing wrong with their site.
Karen