Actually, if they have not removed the physical mouse click requirement for even logging in, you may not be able to get very far.
Karen

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, clarence griffin wrote:

lol. you make this sound so easy. I had my GF help me create an account on the
avid site. I don't understand where to go from there. how do I let them know
that I have protools already? It looks like they want me to buy it. I have my
iLock key in the computer, you would think they would check to see if its there
or something. I must be going about this all rong.

GF