Hello,
I noticed that with this latest version of MacosX v10.6.4 a long standing bug
has finally been corrected, at least on my Imac. Previously, if you were on a
message list for a mailbox in Mail and pressed vo-j to go to the contents of
the mail, Vo stopped and didn't read the mail. Now after the latest update, it
seems that the automatic mail reading has returned again. Thanks Apple for
solving this. Can anyone else confirm that it is like this?
/Krister