Hi All;

  while I know we all get a bit upset from time to time, let's please keep this
a bit easy on the language. Okay?…

  I don't really mind the occasional bit of colorful language here and there
for emphasis if need be, however, yelling through your keyboard I.E. throwing
together a string of expletives (no matter how minor you think they may be)
with no regard for who will be reading it is really not cool for this list.

  So please, just take a few breaths before hitting that send button and read
over your message to see if it's really worth subjecting several hundred people
to, okay? Does this make sense?…

  Thanks so much and do have a lovely day / evening, wherever you may be!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: