It's interesting that blackboard didn't work for you.  I was a student for a
year lst winter, and I got great results with blackboard and safari.
Hopefully, the mac will soon replace that expensive third party software for
you! :)
I totally understand that some still need windows, and I'm kind of enjoying
finding out all of this information from all of you!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower" Steve Jobs