Hi Sarah,

You can export the selection without saving it to a new file. Once the
selection is exported, Itunes will open. WHen you hit command W in Amadeus it
will ask if you want to save the changes to the song, I always select don't
save and you're good to go. You have your nice little ringtone in the Ringtones
folder.

Allison