you an play ogg files with dj. And it is just what is says, a virtual dj set.
you get 2 turn tables, and a mixer. It interfaces with iTunes and allows you to
mix your music as if you were a dj, complete with beat matching fading, and
turn table fx like back spins, breaks, and it even takes advantage of the A U
fx that are in the mac.
The cost for this program is around $50

GF