Hi guys,

So, I figured that I'd finally pop the question and ask someone.

A few days ago, I wrote to a Danish Mac mailing list about this as well, but I
have heard nothing. I have noticed for a long time now that the "Movies" and
"TV shows" menu buttons are gone from my iTunes Store source. I'm pretty sure
they used to be there when I first used iTunes, and they didn't disappear
before a couple months ago. This makes me sad.

Does anyone else have this problem, particularly non-native English speakers?

I'm really sad now. Don't say they took it away. I swear it used to be there.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com