Hi Anne,

There seems to be a "sheets" pane which changes sheet.  Within each sheet,
(certainly in the spreadsheet I'm having issues with) there are tables.  So
when you say select the individual sheets from the layout area, I'm not sure I
quite follow you. *smile* I'm probably being a bit slow, but in my defence it's
been a long day of looking at student grades.

Cheers,

Dónal