Hei Søren.
It has just been updated.
I got it from the norwegian store :)
-Davdi
Den 21.06.2010 22:16, skrev Søren Jensen:
Hi all.

I've just downloaded IBooks from my danish App store. I'm not sure on what I
did. I searched for the app 30 minutes ago, but I didn't found it. Then I tried
to open the link someone sended from the US app store, and then my Itunes
opened and showed me the app. I couldn't get it from there. Then I searched for
it on my Iphone in app store again, and suddently I found it. It seems as I had
activated something by clicking on the link from the US store, or apple might
have put it on the danish app store in the last 30 minutes...
Here is the link to IBooks from the US App store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8
Best regards
S�ren Jensen
Mail&  MSN: