Hi All,
Someone just sent me a long book manuscript as a pdf.  If I wanted to read
it on the go on my ipod touch, what's the best way to do it?  Should I use
voiceover?  Or is it true that it's possible to convert the pdf to a spoken
word text that I could access through itunes?  If so, how do I do this?  And
is it easier to use in itunes than in VO? For example, can you set the pace
of speech in these itunes files or mark your place?

Also, can what I read be sync-ed between devices? For example if I start
reading it on my Macbook Pro but then want to pick up on my ipod, would it
sync to where I left off?

Thanks so much, cathy