Thanks for verifying my suspicion that having the page read
automatically made me not land on an edit field automatically.  This
will help me tremendously as I am an avid internet user and do not
need to know if a page is loaded or not.  Although, it would be nice
to have an audio feedback when the page loads, or the option to set on
instead of having the page be read automatically upon opening.
Jumping by element would be a great feature, a time saver, and I
believe it is needed, I will write about about this.  I did not know
that you could browse the web with such ease using quick nave, you
activate quick nave by pressing the up arrow key in conjunction with
the down arrow key right?  Thanks for the command VO + J, to jump to
the text edit field, I did not this existed as the starting guide has
not told me or did not tell me, or explained this.  Even greater
thanks for the suggestion to click command + L, then VO + right arrow,
twice, to get to do a Google search.  Do you know if this will open a
new tab, or will it just replace the webpage I am on?  Is the control
+ option +T command used in voice over or in jaws?
Thanks,
alfredo