Well, nice as it is, a Victor stream will play for 15 hours or more on a single
charge. How long do you think that your iPhone will play?

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Moore
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:40 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Cc: macvoiceover
Subject: Re: Answering a few questions about Daisy Bookworm for iPhone

Sounds great and at such a low price too (don't think I will be buying a victor
stream now).  tHIS ftp thing, is there no way you could add support for iDisk
for those of us who have it?  That might be much easier then establishing a FTP
connection.

Seems like this year might be the start of many good accessible apps for the
iPhone

Is there anything on the iPhone that reads MS Word documents via VoiceOver?