From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Cody Hurst
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:00 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MacBook Pro battery

The battery issue when you first turn it on it says calculating, and it depends
on many things....mainly if the screen is off and if you aren't using bluetooth
then turn blue tooth off by pressing VO m twice and arrowing right to the
bluetooth menu. sometimes it just takes some time for the battery to kick in. I
got my new macbook pro last night and this morning it read 15 hours.