Hi Courtney,

I use SFTP from the command line in terminal to transfer files, but I have my machines set up to enable Remote login under the Sharing option in System Preferences. You can also use tools like DropBox to move files between any two machines. Maybe someone can give you more details for your set up, since I have to go now.

Cheers,

Esther

Courtney Curran wrote:

Hi,
Is there any way to easily transfer stuff between a Mack Mini and a Macbook, or are flash drives the only way?
Thanks in advance,
Courtney