Since the introduction of iOS 4.0 I have been enjoying the introduction
of wallpaper with voiceover descriptions, despite the new wallpapers not being
as nice as the previous OS release.  But it got me thinking....

Today someone from work sent me a text message asking for a picture of my guide
dog for his son.  I thought ok no problem but then I realised that I have a
number of photos on my iPhone that I can no longer see.  Here is a perfect
example of when I could have done with some sort of description added to each
of my photos so I knew I was sending a picture of my dog and not the cat (not
that I have a cat, but you get my drift).  This would also be useful for blind
parents or grand parents who wish to show pictures of the family to friends and
be able to control what people are looking at in their photo album.

I can appreciate for some of this sighted assistance may be required when first
labelling pictures, but I am interested to know what other group members think.

Chris