Hi all,

I just downloaded the Ibooks app for the iPhone this morning. I purchased Pete
Fornatale's book Back to the Garden and was trying to read the intro. How do
you go to the next page? I tap and hold the page chooser like the spoken hint
instructs, but when I try to swipe left or right, nothing happens. What am I
doing wrong? I know some of you have experience with this app, and probably
know the answer to this. Thank you again for your assistance. I have learned a
lot from you already.

Allison