maybe the camera isn't getting the light it needs to focus or maybe the print
is not clear enough. who knows. there are so many things that it could be.
Maybe the type of paper. Maybe there are images on the paper behind the text
that could be throwing it off. It could be lots of things. the font of the text
could be another thing.
For a free program folks, this thing can really go some ware. Luck its not me.
I would charge all you complaining bastards for all the hard work. I figure if
I am going to get complained at, I might as well get paid for it. lol.
But yeah folks, lets help this developer to help us. Write him with ideas and
don't wine about how it doesn't work. Its free for crying out loud and we
should be thankful that there are people willing to take time to do something
like this, and not charge us out the but for it like other people.

GF