From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
Sent: Thursday, 1 July 2010 11:10 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: facetime

Ah darn! Well that's coming then for me n about 3 weeks. lol!

On Jun 30, 2010, at 4:05 PM, Cody Hurst wrote:

> let me qualify that statement, you don't download it form the app store,
it is only available for iphone4 users...
> On Jun 30, 2010, at 7:03 PM, Sarah Alawami wrote:
>
>> I don't use vidio calling as the phone us usaully on a desk. lol but
thanks for the app. I'll put it in my wish list.

>> On Jun 30, 2010, at 1:06 PM, Cody Hurst wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all iPhone users,
>>>
>>> I just used facetime with my friend and I love it. the audio quality is
top notch and the video quality is excellent, very little stuttering in the
video or audio, but he called me from the apple store with the demo phone so
the network was probably held down.. it reminds me of austin powers video
phone