hello; a friend on another list sent me a copy of cute ftp. its a very simple program. even i can use it. I've had it for a couple years now and no upgrades. I entered my ftp info and the folder on my harddrive. then i tell it to sink the folders. you can do from to your website or website to your computer or simultanious. I usually have mine set to from site folder with a check to delete files that don't agree with what i have here. I hope this helps. i know managing my website on the mac almost made me get fusion so i could do it in windows. but now i'm glad i didn't. good luck, max