Hi all.
I apologise if this has been covered on this list already, But I've
been sick, so haven't been able to keep up with the lists like I
usually do, so please bear with me.

I'm trying to read epub formatted books I've bought online from
Borders, and am not having much luck.
I've bought the book, and installed the kobo reader or what ever it's
called that the website tells me to install.  But when ever I try to
download the book the app opens, and all I can get  voiceover to say
is unknown.  So basically can someone tell me how to download and read
epub books on the mac?
I'd like to be able to transfer them to other devices to, but I'll
settle for just being able to read what I've baught
Can some one please help, I've been playing with this for nearly 2
days now, and am incredibly frustrated now!
Thanks,
Kari.